2. @auburn- auburn has been steadily improving but i still think the gators will pull this out with a good road score.
3. georgia- knowing how well the bulldogs perform and having them bring back rogers and jay worries me a bit but its at home and imo we are still deeper and can pull out the bigger scores.
4. Oklahoma- this one also worries me because all they lost from last years 2nd place team is brie olson. They have a very deep and talented team so our girls better hit and hit strong!
5. @kentucky- enough said
6. Arkansas- they still have Katherine grable but besides her I'm not worried about anyone else.
7. Lsu- they worry me because they didn't lose much either from last year and still have the 2013 sec gymnast of the year in rheagan and have dynamic floor girl in mincy hall.
8. @bama- well if history repeats itself no team has won back to back meets during the regular season.
9. west Virginia- don't know much about their program
10. @missouri- breaking in a new coach and in the sec will be tough for the tigers.
then hopefully move on to the secs, regionals, and nationals!