Remove this ad
Author Comment

Replies

DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Mar 31 15 9:01 PM JaDouche
   And here is my response. If you don't want to read it, don't read it. It's your choice. LOL Mar 31 15 9:10 PM JaDouche
   Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Mar 31 15 9:29 PM farmerboy
      Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Mar 31 15 9:34 PM JaDouche
         Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Mar 31 15 9:41 PM farmerboy
            Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Mar 31 15 9:43 PM JaDouche
   Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 2:41 AM BamaPenn
      Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 3:56 AM balabanovv
         Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 4:40 AM chrisindecatur
               Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 7:28 AM JaDouche
                  Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 8:25 AM Jessica
                     I want an army Apr 1 15 9:38 AM JaDouche
               Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 10:44 AM gymnerd
                  Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 11:17 AM Jessica
                     Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 12:02 PM gymdandee
                     Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 4:59 PM JaDouche
         Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 10:39 AM gymnerd
   Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 1 15 5:59 AM Surrender2theMusic
   well great Apr 1 15 6:02 AM gymdandee
   Years ago... Apr 2 15 6:51 PM andree3000
   "Private" message? Apr 3 15 12:32 PM dumbgymdad
      Re: "Private" message? Apr 4 15 9:07 AM JaDouche
         Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 6 15 7:16 AM dumbgymdad
            Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 6 15 10:53 PM JaDouche
      Re: DAJohnsonGymDawg messaged me and surprise, surprise, he's a homophobe! Here's his message: Apr 6 15 10:56 PM JaDouche